Click through our interactive timeline.
Awards & Accolades
- 1998, 1999, 2000 - Jennifer Dean named a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 1998 - Jennifer Dean named African-American Pinacle Award Finalist
- 1999 - 2001, 2008 - DPS ranked and listed in the Houston Business Journal for Largest Minority Owned Company, Largest Temporary Staffing Firm, Largest Permanent Placement Firm, and Largest Women Owned Company
- 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012 - DPS named one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
- 2008 - Jennifer Dean named Greater Houston Area YMCA Minority Achiever
- 2009 - DPS ranked 7th Largest Permanent Placement Firm and 22nd Largest Temporary Placement Firm in Houston by the Houston Business Journal's Book of Lists
- 2009 - DPS receives the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission and receives Joint Commission Healthcare Staffing Certification
- 2012, 2014 - Named "Best of the Best" Small Businesses to Work For by the National Association for Business Resources
- 2013, 2015, 2016 - Recognized as one of Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- 2012 - DPS ranked 5th Largest Permanent Placement Firm and 37th Fastest Growing Company in Houston by the Houston Business Journal's Book of List and Fast 100.
- 2014 - DPS receives National Small Business Award Nomination from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- 2015 - DPS Awarded re-certification from The Joint Commission.
- 2015- DPS Awarded Smart Business Magazine's Family Business Achievement Award
- 2016 - DPS recognized as top supplier for RightSourcing's M.D. Anderson / UT Supplier Group
- 2016 - DPS ranked #50 on the Houston Fast 100 presented by the Houston Business Journal