We take the time to review and verify all essential qualifying factors for our applicants.
Every applicant is processed through our DPS 5-Point Check System as well as the client’s specific compliance requirements before being placed. Since 2010, we have a achieved and maintained the highest level of accreditation as a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Company.
DPS 5-Point Check System
- Interview – Our trained professionals conduct a thorough interview utilizing behavioral and skill-based questions to determine applicant viability.
- Specialty Evaluation – Applicants are evaluated based on an assessment of skills and experience to determine the candidate’s competency and their ability to perform the job applied for.
- Background Check – A comprehensive criminal history check including exclusion and sanction screenings are performed for all applicants during the application process and thereafter as required.
- Education and License Verification – Primary source verification of education, license or certification, and credentials are conducted on every applicant. If licensed or certified by the state or governing body, verifications are conducted on an on-going basis.
- Employment Verification – Employment and professional references are verified for each applicant. This process allows us to thoroughly and accurately assess the applicant’s soft skills and job stability for making a successful placement.